close

 

 
 
 
 

   
 


 

Good morning, yesterday  早安,昨日
You wake up and time has slipped away  當你醒來,時光已悄悄溜走
And suddenly it's hard to find  剎那間,這一切再也找不回來
The memories you left behind  那些你遺忘的回憶
Remember, do you remember  你記得嗎?你還記得嗎?

The laughter and the tears  歡笑與淚水
The shadows of misty yesteryears  朦朧的過往歲月的影子
The good times and the bad you've seen  那些你經歷過的歡樂與痛苦的時光
And all the others in between  還有介於兩者之間的日子
Remember, do you remember  你記得嗎?你還記得嗎?
The times of your life (do you remember)  
你生命中的時光

Reach back for the joy and the sorrow  回首過往的歡笑與憂傷
Put them away in your mind  將它們存放在心底
The memories are time  回憶就是
that you borrow to spend when you get to tomorrow  你借來在明天花用的時光

Here comes the saddest part (comes the saddest part)  接下來是最悲傷的部分
The seasons are passing one by one  季節會依序嬗遞
So gather moments while you may  收集那永恆的剎那,在你能夠的時候
Collect the dreams you dream today  收藏你今天夢見的美夢
Remember, will you remember  你記得嗎?你還記得嗎?
The times of your life 
你生命中的時光

Gather moments while you may  收集那永恆的剎那,在你能夠的時候
Collect the dreams you dream today  收藏你今天夢見的美夢
Remember, will you remember  記得嗎?你還記得嗎?
The times of your life 
你生命中的時光
Of your life  在你生命中........
Of your life 
在你生命中........

Do you remember, baby  你還記得嗎?寶貝
Do you remember the times of your life  你還記得生命中的時光嗎?
Do you remember, baby 
你還記得嗎?寶貝
Do you remember the times of your life  你還記得生命中的時光嗎?

 

   另外幾條Paul Anka的老歌,我想你應該也會喜歡才對。

 

    HAVING MY BABY   1974   HERE

    LET ME GET TO KNOW U   1998   HERE

    I DON'T LIKE TO SLEEP ALONE   1974   HERE

引用~~http://blog.xuite.net/herandsheandme/twblog

 
 
 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    卡蘿 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()